Finwire Funds – Bridging the information gap between investment funds and investors
Investment funds are today the most common way of gaining access to financial markets among private individuals. Today, in Sweden alone, an estimated SEK 3 000 billion is invested through funds.
Despite its popularity, the fund management industry is not always easily accessible or transparent. The primary reason being that there is no news service covering the space. This makes investors less likely to make informed decisions when selecting funds for the portfolios.
Finwire wants to change this to the better.
Through Finwire Funds, the latest addition to Finwire’s family of alternative newsfeeds, the investor will continously get access to information such as:
- Performance updates and market commentaries
- Interviews with portfolio managers
- Changes to the fund´s positions
- Changes to the fund’s management team
- Information about new fund launches